Say bye to chemical pest repellents with our organic Neem powder useful for soil, plants, and composting!
- Besides having insect controlling properties, Neem powder also contains several nutrients useful for the soil and plants.
- Neem powder when added to the compost pile and applied to soil helps in elimination of harmful fungi and insects in addition to reducing soil acidity.
- Put 1 teaspoon once a week directly on top of pile.
What It Contains?
Dried, powdered neem with several nutrients useful for the soil and plants
How it Benefits
- Neem powder when added to the compost pile and applied to soil helps in elimination of harmful fungi and insects
- Reduces soil acidity
- Done compost will have natural pesticides
Neem Powder strengthens your bond with nature and keeps your compost and consequently soil 100% organic.
An all-natural, organic pest repellent that also keeps soil & compost healthy.
- Keep dry.
- Use within 2 years of purchase.
End of Life
The packaging of this product consists of top quality recyclable plastic, we request you to kindly recycle the packaging after use. We promise you, this product does more good than its packaging does harm and all good if the packaging is dropped in the recycling pile at your home.