Gardening and Composting Microbes
Speed up your composting and keep odour away with this organic culture developed for hassle-free home composting.
- This organic culture of micro-organisms makes composting faster, prevents lump formation and reduces stench because it creates air spaces.
- It is more effective as compared to the conventional composting accelerators that act only on the cellulose portion of the waste.
- For Kitchen waste = Use one teaspoon every 7 days directly on top of pile.
- Mix into a moist pile for best results.
- If your pile is too dry, mix microbes in water and add.
What it Contains
Contains a culture of cellulolytic and lignolytic micro organisms
How it Benefits
-Makes composting faster and smell-free
- Acts on all parts of the pile
- Prevents lump formation and creates air spaces
- You can also use this spray over plants and apply this mixture to root zone of garden plants. This helps control of fungal diseases, black spots of leaves, and soil pathogens
This is an all-organic culture of cellulolytic and lignolytic micro organisms.that make the golden act of composting even easier. Environmental Impact
Microbes accelerate and ensure home composting is easy, stir-free, and smell-free - helping you compost with ease and keep waste out of landfill.
1 Bag of Microbes contains 1Kg of Microbe powder
- Use contents within one year of purchase.
- Keep dry.
- If you notice black spots on the microbes, it means the fungus is active. This is good sign and does not meant the product is damaged. Also this does not imply that a pack without discolouration is not good quality. We know - its seems contradictory! But trust us!
End of Life
The packaging of this product consists of top quality recyclable plastic, we request you to kindly recycle the packaging after use. We promise you, this product does more good than its packaging does harm and all good if the packaging is dropped in the recycling pile at your home.