Hemp Seed Oil
Raw, unrefined and cold-pressed to preserve its Himalayan goodness. Now you can enjoy the bountiful nutrition of this multi-purpose Hemp Seed Oil every day. Its natural, light and flavorful nature makes this oil a great addition to your diet.
Hemp Seed Oil is also rich in omegas and is non-comedogenic which makes it great for your skin and hair. This means you can pour Hemp Seed Oil over your favorite food as well as include it in your personal care routine, it will have you glowing on the inside and out!
What it contains
Raw, cold-pressed and unrefined 100% hemp(Cannabis Sativa L.) seed Oil
How to use
You can drizzle it over your food and enjoy the nutrition and subtle burst of flavour it offers. Or you can apply it on your skin as the perfect moisturizer!
How it helps
- Its natural, light and flavorful nature makes this oil a great addition to your diet.
- Hemp Seed Oil is also rich in omegas and is non-comedogenic which makes it great for your skin and hair.
- Use it with your favorite food as well as include it in your personal care routine, it will have you glowing on the inside and out!
Why switch: -
- Hemp oil is high in Omega-3. It can be substituted for toxin-tainted fish oil.
- Hemp seed oil can be used in cooking. Because it has a low smoke point, it should not be used for frying. It has a more intense flavour than neutral vegetable oils, and maybe interchangeable with olive oil.
- It treats symptoms of arthritis, inflammation, chronic pain, Other medical uses being studied are reduction of pain, anxiety, and nausea.
Hemp Absorbs Large Amounts of CO2. One of the most common greenhouse gasses driving climate change is carbon dioxide (CO2). Hemp can also grow just about anywhere, dramatically increasing the potential land that can be used to sequester carbon.
In a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
End of life
The packaging is 100% plastic-free. You can reuse or repurpose it in infinite number of ways, if no longer in use, kindly send for recycling.